Saturday, April 30, 2011

You've got to be kidding me!

Seriously Utah? I know you do this every year but it's still not cool. Especially the day before Hannah's baby blessing when we were planning on a little family gathering in the backyard.

So much for those pretty tulips that were just starting to bloom. On the bright side, maybe this will be one of those years we can go snow skiing and water skiing in the same day!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Lame! There was no snow at my house. It was hailing but all melted and now it's just rainy...

Katie M. said...

Courtney-- I am SHOCKED! We didn't get any snow.. well, a mere brushing that melted by 8 am. WOW! You guys really got hit!!

I hear ya loud and clear! This weather is really starting chap my hide right off. I have rage about it, but I won't spread it:)

Hope her blessing is wonderful tomorrow!!