Friday, April 29, 2011

How do YOU relax?

Lately I feel like I'm going 100 mph. I have GOT to learn how to s-l-o-w -d-o-w-n and take a chill pill!


I mean, is it really necessary to wash Johnny's stinky Keens at 11 pm? Or sew a button back on my favorite pair of shorts that I won't even be wearing for weeks thanks to this typical Utah weather? After the fact I can see that those things really aren't urgent, but in the moment everything feels like a life or death priority!

Any advice?

If I keep going at this rate I think my head might just spin right off.

I think I need to start doing yoga, meditation, and FORCE myself to relax. Maybe I should just become a monk.

1 comments:

V said...

yoga...you and me - let's find a place (although I am nervous it will just make me more crazy because I will be bugged that I am so not flexable).