Earlier today I was attempting to blog from my phone for the first
time ever. I thought I knew what I was doing so I wrote this long ,
AMAZING blog post (well, at least I can claim it was amazing since
you'll never get to read it:)) but of course when I went to publish it
I hit the wrong button and erased the whole thing.
Lesson of the day: when learning a new skill be sure to give yourself
plenty of practice time before you rely on it working out the way you
want. When you expect results too fast you usually end up wasting lots
of time and energy. So no interesting post from me today...just this
test run of my new blogging-from-my-cell-phone skill!
But don't worry...I'll totally make up for it in tomorrow's post!

1 comments:
he he. No worries- I've done that too. Not from my phone, but I took to long to write it and when I hit submit, the computer needed to refresh or something and then deleted it. Noooo!!
Post a Comment