Well, no nap for Johnny yesterday. He wouldn't even indulge me for a few minutes of shut eye...and this is my child that normally takes heavenly 3 hour naps every afternoon. I may have shed more than a few tears over this yesterday; I have been dreading the day he stops napping like I used to dread finals week. Not only do those quiet hours keep me sane but when he doesn't nap we have a little monster AND a big monster (aka me) around here by the end of the day. So here's to hoping and praying it was a fluke thing and we'll be back to our regular routine today!
This will be one of my short post days because today is a bit insane (I'm trying to break the world record for how many Dr appointments and other things I can fit into a day) but if I have some time later I may do a second post. I have a lot on my mind right now and kinda like yesterday I feel like the eating disorder is really fighting back right now and giving me a run for my money.
On a more positive note, I'm so happy the sun is out this morning. I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking at the beautiful view of my favorite mountains and the blue sky is convincing me today won't be so bad after all!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Quick post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hopefully little John took a good nap today. :) It is stormy right now but the thunder and rain are kind of calming to me (as long as I'm inside...)
Post a Comment