Today has been hard. My commitment is still there 100% but I'm not feeling so positive about it at the moment. I'll be honest, I'm feeling really guilty and ashamed for what I've written on this blog and I'm embarrassed to admit how hard this is for me. I wish I had something uplifting and positive to say because I KNOW that focusing on the negatives only makes life miserable...but sometimes you just have to acknowledge that things aren't always bright and cheery.
The frustrating part is that I can't even identify what's wrong---the kids have been pretty good today, nothing too stressful going on around here, and yet all I want to do is cry. I guess some days are just like that.
Hopefully I can get both kids to nap at the same time today because I just want to go lie in bed and dream of this:
Sorry to be such a downer, but what's the use of blogging daily if I'm not keeping it real?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
One of those days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Court -
We are thinking of you everyday - and I know that there are so many of us cheering you on. We love you - always!!!
Sorry, I don't have an identity yet, this comment comes from your anony-mom!
Love you! Mom and Dad
p.s. - we'll call!
I love your blog court. You are so amazing. I'm thinking of you! I hope you got both kids to nap at the same time so you could rest. Being a momma is tough! 2 was a hard transition for me....its way different then 1! Wish I was there so we could hang out together. You're doing so great!! I want to see you again and meet beautiful Hannah. xoxo
I so know the feeling you are describing, although the feeling is indescribable. It actually happens often to me. Very frustrating, but I can definitely relate. I am excited for Monday....I'm doing my class research now. See you soon!
-V
Way to keep it real. :) I like hearing the good and that bad. If all you have are positive,good days than no one would be able to relate to you. I had like of a "meh" day. Not great but not bad. Hang in there and keep us posted. :)
You have so many positive thoughts and prayers coming your way. I am sorry that it has been hard to see anything good right now.
Lean on your friends and family and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel and know you will feel happy again.
I think I suggested this blog to you before, but my friend writes about depression, HG and how hard it is being a mom and wife. Check her out. She's really funny and witty and may help cheer you up! mooshinindy.com
xoxo
Court, you are awesome! We all love you and want to get you through this. Do what you need to, and say what you need to, it's the best way to get to the root of the problem. Don't worry about what other people think. We are thinking of you all the time! Keep up the good work, you can do this!!!
Post a Comment