Couldn't resist adding a few more pics...



I need to get back to doing more writing-- it really helps me slow down my spinning thoughts and overly analytical mind when I put things in words--but lately I've been feeling brain dead and a little unsure of myself. I'm grateful for the wonderful Easter weekend we've had because I think my body and soul have gotten the recharging I desperately needed, but I'm also a little overwhelmed that the weekend is already over. But rather than dreading tomorrow (no, I don't have to go back to work or school but Mondays are STILL my least favorite day of the week) I'm going to try to enjoy the rest of today!

4 comments:
SO Cute! I love Easter pictures. And ours turned out horrible!! We had a squirmy toddler, a baby that wouldn't look at the camera, and chaos all around trying to get to church on time!
I like Hannah's dress! Pretty!!
Courtney! You are beautiful and your kids are adorable. I love reading your posts. I could use some of your wisdom and advice. I don't want to call you in the chance that I could interrupt nap time but if you have a minute give me a call! Or maybe in a few months when life is calmer. Love you!
More cute pictures:) I love those, you guys look so cute!!!!! I hope the weather gets warmer so we can let the boys get their energy out outside!!!!
Aw! I can see you in Hannah in the last pic. :)
Post a Comment