Friday, May 13, 2011

Dear Blogger, you stink!

Anyone else have issues with Blogger yesterday? I had a whole blog post typed up but I didn't have time to finish it so I hit save...only to come back a few hours later and find the entire thing had disappeared! There's nothing worse than losing something that you spent a long time writing (not that I spent hours and hours on the blog post, but I DID give it some good thought!). So for now blogger wins and I'm not going to retype it until my brain needs a mental workout again.

Besides, who has time for blogging when it's sunny and 80 degrees outside? The kids and I have officially moved here:

(and yes I know my 2 year old son and I match to the T---black jackets, blue plaid shorts, and blue/green keens. I promise this was not planned, but I still seem to do it with one of my two kids EVERY day!)

3 comments:

licketysplit said...

Yes, blogger was being super obnoxious! And that pic is sooo adorable! Also, I just got my first pair of Keens a couple days ago and I LOVE them :)

Julie said...

Ha ha ha!! I LOVE that picture, and Courtney i'm constantly dressing my kids the same as me too! Not even thinking about it, it's so funny! I guess since we dress them, what we're in the mood to wear they get to wear too. Ha ha I love it.

Keely said...

Yay! I love the pic-and this weather! You guys are so cute. :)