Hello everyone, sorry for the little blogging hiatus. It wasn't really intentional, life has just been super busy and we just got back from a wonderful week in St. George and Las Vegas with the Crofts crew.
Fortunately, driving 7 hours home from Vegas yesterday went much better than I ever could've imagined (the kids were amazingly well behaved!). Unfortunately, it's my turn for the stomach bug that we've been passing around with everyone (Johnny came down with it on Sunday night and several other people have been hit the last few days). I thought I may have had a more mild version of it on Sunday (not much throwing up, just the other kind of fun) but the last few hours of our drive yesterday I realized that was just round one. I can't even count how many times I was up last night---I never knew so much bile could come out of a completely empty stomach and I thought I was about to die until I finally managed to keep down some Sprite a couple hours ago.
Thankfully I'm doing better today, just praying Hannah doesn't get this one because I'm not even sure what you do when your infant can't keep anything down.
Even though there are mounds of laundry and millions of tasks begging to be done, today we're just hanging out in our pj's watching movies on the couch. Hopefully once we're back to at least 50% functioning I'll start blogging something more interesting than "we're sick again!".

1 comments:
Nooooo!!! I HATE being sick. Abby always says her family is like a peetri dish. (I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean.) :)
Don't worry about the laundry. Maybe we can take it all to the laundry mat at the same time and I'll help you sort and fold and we can get it all done in 1.5 hrs. (That's the cool thing about the laundry mat- you just get it ALL done. The down side is feeding quarters to the machines...)
call me when you're feeling better (or if you need sleep time while sick and I can babysit the kiddos.) :)
Feel better soon!! (hug)
Kee
Post a Comment