It has been so much fun to have Eric and Andrea, and their two darling kids Sterling and Kerrie, in town for the last couple weeks. Eric had the chance to do one of his med school rotations up at the U so they've been staying with my folks and I think my mom has been in heaven having grandkids to play with 24/7. It's definitely made me even more excited to have kids- going to dinosaur museums, playing in the sandbox and at the park, and especially hanging out at Brighton this week! The snow is still melting up there but the weather was perfect- there's nothing better than getting out of the city for a day.
Eric, Andrea, and Kerrie- they are such awesome parents and I can't believe they already have their 3rd one on the way!
Eric, Andrea, and Kerrie- they are such awesome parents and I can't believe they already have their 3rd one on the way!
Ster sliding down the snow after watching his grandpa and dad do the sameGroup shot (minus my mom who was taking the picture) at Silver Lake, I love how Eric's trying to get Kerrie to look!
My bro Jon, Sterling, and my Dad getting ready to raceOn another note, tomorrow I have a Dr's appointment and I'm afraid if I don't find out what we're having I'll make John drive straight to Fetal Foto's (they claim to be able to tell at 17 weeks which is right where I'm at). I just can't stand this suspense any longer!



2 comments:
looks like you guys are having a good time Court, we're missing you guys down here in St. George. Thanks for the comments on my pictures, it's been really fun to play around. We got a Nikon d60, and love it! Barclay is in Nevada about 2 hours away, it's awesome!
Hey Court:
I loved the pictures!! What a great day.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment