Sunday, June 8, 2008

15 weeks and counting

Not so sure how I feel about the new look, but I'm sure in a couple months I'll look back and laugh at the fact that I already felt so big at this stage.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Court... you look great! I'm really glad you posted the picture, what a cute little bump.

brie said...

Your so teeny! Seriously. Cute tummy - you're honestly adorable pregnant. Trust me, you could look a lot worse, lol. :)

Katie M. said...

Court. You look H-O-T! Seriously.How could you look at that picture and think any differently?!? You are a babe. Chick-filet-bobacious. I am so glad you posted a picture! Thank you and keep them coming.
katie

Joel, Mollie & Tait Diamond said...

Court- you look amazing! I love your new look so much!
Moll

Unknown said...

You look so cute. And super happy!