Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Must Read (In my opinion)

Have any of you out there read this book? I started it a couple days ago and man, if I didn't have a kid I wouldn't have been able to put it down (even then I'm embarrassed to admit how much time the little dude spent in his jumperoo yesterday while I read). I hate to say you must read it because I could see this being one of those books that some people really dislike. I'll admit the premises of it are kind of strange (see here for a synopsis) but at the same time I found it thoroughly entertaining. It's always fun to delve into a book that allows you to completely escape from life for a while. Any recommendations for my next riveting read?

P.S. No, it has NOTHING to do with eating disorders, though I do admit it got me thinking about the whole concept of hunger.

1 comments:

brie said...

Hey, thanks, I'll put it on my list.

I finished a book a night or two called City of Thieves.

LOVED it, read it in a couple days. You can borrow it if you want!!