Sunday, May 17, 2009

We love you Carolyn!

The last couple weeks have been so busy I haven't had time to do much blogging. After a wonderful family reunion in St. George and Las Vegas I was determined to come home and do a little updating to both this blog and my family blog. However we had a tragic event this last Friday and I have to admit the last thing I feel like doing is blogging about the lighthearted activities we've been up to. Our precious Aunt Carolyn passed away on Friday after suffering a heart attack. I wrote a little tribute to her on the family blog and because there are some people who want to see it that don't know how to log into "private" blogs I'm going to make it public for a few days. So check out this post if you want to learn about just a few of the many wonderful things about Carolyn.

0 comments: