Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is my life.

I am a swinging pendulum, always vacillating back and forth.

I'm up, I'm down.

I'm motivated, I'm discouraged.

I'm happy, I'm depressed.

I'm really trying, I'm ready to give up.

I'm tired of always swinging. Sometimes I just want things to hold still for a moment.

6 comments:

licketysplit said...

Man, isn't that the truth! Sometimes for me the thing that's so frustrating with all the back and forth is I don't know WHAT'S real. Even though I suppose, in a way, they both are it doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense :/

brie said...

I hear you, Sweetie. Today, more than ever, I wish that life would just...hold...still. Just so I can rest.

Katie M. said...

Yes, I hear ya.

But if things were to hold still, we wouldn't make progress or learn to rely on the Lord.

Carolooney said...

Congratulations! You are just like all the rest of us. I guess that it is which side of the pendulum we choose to cling to that makes us who we become.

Katie said...

the joys of being a girl huh? haha.

Keely said...

amen, sista! I know exactly what you mean. I like what carol said, that the side of the pendulum we choose to cling to makes us who we become. Hang in there. (hug)