Friday, April 24, 2009

Courtney Likes To...

I've never been much of a "tagger", usually because I have no idea how to answer all the crazy questions. But when I saw this one and tried it I thought it was too funny to pass up.

All you do is googe "(your name) likes to" and then post the top ten hits.

Here's what mine came up with:

  1. Courtney likes to attack toilets (how did they know?)
  2. Courtney likes aerosmith (really? that's new to me!)
  3. Courtney likes to paint (yep, I'll admit I DO love to finger-paint!)
  4. Courtney likes to build things (unless they're taking about building anxiety or stress this one's a no go)
  5. Courtney likes to 2 step (but thankfully big J doesn't so the world is spared of our dancing)
  6. Courtney likes to Karaoke (unfortunate for all of you!)
  7. Courtney likes four cheese pasta made by mum (well I haven't exactly ever eaten it but it SOUNDS good!)
  8. Courtney likes to hang out at her summer pool and relax with her friends (oh that sounds nice)
  9. Courtney likes to stack Oreo cookies into a tower and she'll purposely knock them over and proclaim "just like Green Puppy!" (yes, I'm crazy...what can I say?)
  10. Courtney likes to stay active by playing tennis, running, and hiking (ok, that's weird...these aren't supposed to be real, are they?)
OK, go try it. It's a fun one! :)

0 comments: