Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One month

Exactly 4 weeks ago today I started something that has changed my life. Really, it's just allowed me to finally connect all the pieces of the puzzle that I've been trying to put together for years. But somehow I found the missing piece that has brought everything together. That doesn't mean it's been easy, on the contrary this has probably been the most intense month of my entire life. I'm still not sure how I've survived. But for the first time in I can't even tell you how many years I am 100% positive I WILL recover from my eating disorder, and not just partially but ALL the way. I don't really feel comfortable sharing all the details on here, at least for now, but most of you who know me know I'm pretty much an open book and I am really open with things so if anyone's curious about what I'm doing give me a call, shoot me an email (c.c.crofts@gmail.com), or leave me a comment and I'll tell you all about it. It's not that what I'm doing is that big of a deal or anything, but it takes a bit of explaining before you can understand that what I'm doing actually IS a big deal for me.

I hope that I can start blogging more again because I love using writing as an outlet, but lately I have just had other priorities (and these two priorities don't always leave me time for much else :)).

12 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!!!! Court, you are so awesome! I'm so happy for you! We need to talk sometime!

Melanie said...

Awesome Courtney! You should email me when you get a minute because I'd love to hear more.

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you. You should shoot me an email with the details. I would love to hear what's working! Love ya!

V said...

I want to know what's up - I'll be in class Thursday for TRX if you are able to make it or next week I'll definitely be there for Wednesday night. I'm going tonight too - hopefully I see you there!

The Lambs said...

Add me to the list!! Go Court! I am so happy for you! Do share, because I always need inspiration.

Libby said...

I'm so happy for you. As long as you're sending emails on how to do better in life, could you send me one too?

Mindy and Ryan said...

Court...I would love to hear about the puzzle piece. I look up to u so much. My email is stuii02@hotmail.com. love and miss you xoxo Mindy

Anonymous said...

Courtney - what an amazing job you are doing - we know it is hard work... and you are doing it!!
We love you forever and always.
Mom

Laurie Cannon said...

One more from mom -
I think I have figured out how to put my name on my comments!! Thanks to Aunt Corinne, she taught me how!! :) Courtney - we are cheering for you everyday!!
We love you you!
Mom

Katie. Katie Miller, that is. said...

Me too me too!! Sorry to be a bit MIA. We just got back in town after a long trip.

So glad for you! You are so strong, woman!! Keep it up!!

TnT Forever said...

We need to talk soon. I would love to hear how you are doing overall.

Tanya said...

I am curious to hear what you are doing and how it has come alone. I pray and hope for your success no matter what.