"Behold, I make all things new." When you change to a new way of life, you leave many things behind you. It is only the earth-bound spirit that cannot soar. Loosen somewhat the strands that tie you to the earth. It is only the earthly desires that bind you. Your new freedom will depend on your ability to rise above earthly things. Clipped wings can grow again. Broken wings can regain a strength and beauty unknown before. If you will, you can be released and free.
- From 24 Hours a Day
I've been kinda quiet on the blog front lately, but the last 3 weeks have been nearly miraculous for me. I have made a lot of progress over the years but I think I am finally "healing" my broken wings and leaving behind the things that have held me down for so long. I know life is a never ending process of change so we can't be disappointed when ups and downs continue to come, but there are also periods when we take giant leaps forward...and this is one of them for me.

2 comments:
Way to go courtney!
You are inspiring!
Post a Comment