I woke up in the middle of the night last night with these random thoughts about courage. Strange. So I quickly jotted them down on my phone and fully expected to look at them in the morning and laugh. Because usually when I have great ideas or thoughts in the middle of the night I wake up and realize I was off my rocker (I could never NEVER write papers or even do homework late at night). But unless I'm still half-asleep I think these thoughts were actually legit, and maybe even what I really needed to hear at the moment.
So here are Courtney's crazy thoughts of the day:
- Courage is when you're feet say "I'm tired", but your heart moves you forward anyway
- Courage is swallowing the bitter--not knowing when or if you'll taste of the sweet--simply because it's the right thing to do
- Courage is not innate, it's a choice

1 comments:
Yay! I love these quotes. :) Did you think of them yourself or remember reading them somewhere and they popped up in the night? Either way, I think this proves that sleep does your body well! he he. :)
Post a Comment