I figure since it's Christmas Eve I won't bore you with my usual rants and raves, but rather send you a little something that brings a smile to my face when I need it most. So if you're feeling bogged down by the weight of the holidays, check this* out. It's not holiday related but it reminds me that there's joy to be found in the simplest of things. Why can't I have this much fun while eating? Maybe I need to learn a thing or two from my kid!
*My family blog is usually set to private but I was dying to show these pictures to some family members who don't know how to log on to private blogs. It won't be public for long so hurry and take a peep before it's gone! :) Oh, and if any of you want an invite to this blog just let me know and I'll hook ya up.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so, so darling!
Post a Comment