Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I love this quote


“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court! I was just thinking about you the other day and decided to check on you on your blog. Can I just say you look wonderful! You are the perfect looking pregnant woman! You're not too big, not too small. People are so dumb sometimes... This is a 15 week pregnant woman speaking to you who's had some things said to her too about her pregnant body. You just have to feel sorry for those people because a) they don't have the brains or tactfulness (is that even a word) that you do and b) they are not going through the most wonderful and amazing miracle ever- having a baby. So you just take care of you, for you and that baby's sake, and don't fret about ignorant people! Take care!