Wednesday, September 17, 2008

30 weeks and counting


Not much to say, other than the next 10 weeks better hurry up!


5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Court, you look unbelievable cute! I love it, and I can't wait to meet your new little Johnny #2. Thanks for coming on sunday, we loved seeing you!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Courtney! You are the most adorable pregnant lady! About your question...the first 9 months of your baby's life just fly by. The 9 months (well, 8 for me) of pregnancy was absolute agony (I had an awful pregnancy) and it seemed as if it lasted for an eternity! I just noticed in Katie's comment you're going to name him Johnny. Another Johnny and Tommy in the Crofts fam...so cute!

brie said...

You're such a cute chica with your eggo preggo! I can't believe you only have 10ish weeks left!

Katie M. said...

all right!!!!!!! i've been waiting so patiently for an updated photo of your pregnant hotness. You look great, and i love to see that growing belly. 10 weeks, Court-- I think for me, although I was at my biggest and most uncomfortable, the last trimester outsped any other trimester. Good luck and enjoy it!

Keely said...

Beautiful!!!