I'm sure many of you have already seen this blog, I know several people have written about it or posted links on their own blogs, but I couldn't resist posting my own advertisement to check it out. Even John thinks it is hilarious, and coming from a guy that is completely blog-adverse that says a lot.
So if you want a really good laugh, check out "Seriously, so blessed!". If you're confused or not picking up on the ever so subtle sarcasm (ha!), check out the news articles on the right side under the baby ticker. Otherwise, you might be tempted to leave a comment like sheldonandjulie did here on the post titled "To My Searching Sisterz" (look about 1/4 of the way down the list of comments). The sad part is just how true a lot of this stuff is, I'm probably guilty myself but it's great to laugh at how funny our culture/society/blog world can be!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Want a good laugh? Check this out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Courtney! Me and Sam LOVE Seriously So Blessed. We were just laughing about it a few minutes ago..the one where she talks about how to snag your own JJWT or whatever she calls her husband. so funny I love it.
oh my gosh this blog is HiLARiOUS!!! who is this girl? i love it! haha
OH, I discovered it like a month ago, and it is seriously so funny. I read it every day for a daily giggle.
...... Court, have you seen her (i think it was july 29th) post called, "Cheesecake hair miracle?"... Ggo to her older posts and read it now. I repeat, read it NOW. I rolled and peeed--
I agree with you- it's sad because so much of the stuff on that blog is really true. The author must draw a lot of inspiration from other utah mormon blogs.. Makes me laugh.
I love her blog, but all her exclamation points and perkiness get to me after awhile, mostly cuz I have a hard time believing it's all real. Or maybe I'm just jealous? Sigh...
Post a Comment