John and I were able to spend a wonderful weekend up in Bear Lake with the Crofts. Unfortunately, I couldn't get off work and John had to work on our house so we weren't up there long enough to do lots of our favorit
e Bear Lake activities (I mean we didn't even get Raspberry Shakes! bummer!) but it was still nice to get away from our house for a bit. We celebrated our niece Lydia's 3rd b-day and it was so funny to watch her try to blow out all those candles!
Pretty much every year John's in charge of starting the charcoal coals for a bbq, and every year we are reminded just how difficult it is to get those things lit! Here's John, about to douse the coals in lighter fluid after several failed attempts to get them going.
And though I was extremely reluctant to post this picture, here's the rapidly growing belly.
I've had several people ask me when I'm due and when I say I still have 3 1/2 more months they look at me with pained expressions, probably imagining in their minds just how huge I'm going to be.
Sorry for the lack of interesting posts. I guess I've just been feeling uninspired and a bit exhausted lately.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Fun times at Bear Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You look so great. Unfair. i feel officially like a beached wooley mammoth/ elephant thing that's too big to be called human! Must say, I'm surprised people give you pained expressions when you tell them how much longer you have, because you still look so teeny to me!! Guess it's all relative. Anyways, glad you could hit up bear lake.. sounds like you guys are having quite the fun summer!!! yee ha.
Post a Comment