Actually, I hope this present comes a little earlier, especially since my due date just got bumped up to Nov. 27.
Yep, it's official...we're having a baby boy!
We are both so thrilled and I'm pretty sure John's going to come home with a little pair of soccer cleats one of these next days. The doc said everything looks fabulous and we feel so blessed to have this little boy coming into our family!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
This is what John's getting for X-mas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah!!! A boy! Now there will be more of a balance in the Crofts grandkids. Is Tawnie having a boy or girl? I'm so happy for you guys. And bumping up the due date? That is definitely a plus.
Courtney... I'm so glad to see your post. Haha, John called and told us it was a boy, but I couldn't really believe him because you know my brother. You never know if he's pulling your leg or not. Congrats on a job well done Court... you guys are going to be amazing parents, and I can't meet to see little Buster (that's what John said you're naming him in case you didn't know.) We love you guys!
Congratulations. As you might guess we think that boys are great.
CONGRATS! Boys really are the BEST!!!
I love it guys. What will we do with the other "You Go Girl" tablecloth?
Post a Comment