Who wants to have a belly
That's like a pancake
With no butter and no syrup
That's so flat it's almost fake?
Who wants to have a belly
Made of sit-ups, sweat and pain?
To work that hard for nothing
Seems to me a bit insane!
Who wants to have a belly
Like they do in Hollywood
When there's so much more to life-
Especially things that taste so good!
Let the phony-bony bellies
Eat like birds and have no fun-
But as for me, I'm glad to have
My round, soft, happy one!
That's like a pancake
With no butter and no syrup
That's so flat it's almost fake?
Who wants to have a belly
Made of sit-ups, sweat and pain?
To work that hard for nothing
Seems to me a bit insane!
Who wants to have a belly
Like they do in Hollywood
When there's so much more to life-
Especially things that taste so good!
Let the phony-bony bellies
Eat like birds and have no fun-
But as for me, I'm glad to have
My round, soft, happy one!

1 comments:
Court,
WOW...It's not that often that i am speechless. I am so so incredibly proud to know you. I have always respected and revered you, and this is just one more cap in your feather so to speak. You have never ceased to amaze me- never, and i truly mean that about every part of your character. You have showed so much courage, wisdom, strength and gumption. I could honestly go on and on offering flattering words, and I hope that you know that I have and endless breadth of love and admiration for you. wow. Keep it coming!
Post a Comment