Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He's here!!!

I'm sure everyone is wondering why I haven't yet blogged about the amazing little guy that was born last Friday, but after lots of thinking and debating I've decided I don't want to post any pictures or details about him on public blog. So I've started a new private family blog and if you want an invite just leave your email in the comments below or email me at c.c.crofts@gmail.com. And don't be shy, anyone is welcome!

13 comments:

Carolooney said...

Consider me wanting to be invited! I just opened your pictures e-mail. What a darling!

Joel, Mollie & Tait Diamond said...

Please let me see your blog! Hope all is well...mollie

The Millers said...

oh my goodness! courtney i saw the pictures of you on facebook! you look amazing! and he is adorable! please invite me to your new blog!

sarahjanewalton22@hotmail.com

thanks! i love you guys! i hope everything is going well!

carly said...

congratulations courtney! I can't wait to see the little guy!

carlywalton@gmail.com

Katie said...

Count us in! hafen8@gmail.com. I think you're smart to start off private with your little guy. I want to see him!!!

Keely said...

He is soooo cute! I would love to read your new family blog. :)
keelyt21@hotmail.com

Julie said...

add me!! juliebechthold@gmail.com and I usually sign on with Sam's email so will you add him too? sambechthold@Gmail.com thanks!! I can't wait to see the new blog!!!! YAY he's here!!!

Anonymous said...

Court! So, so, excited for you! Add me to your new blog! vanessahepworth@gmail.......One day I'll update my blog with all the new things that are happening, but for now it is more fun to check out everyone else's lives! Let's get together soon!

brie said...

add me!
briebreivik@yahoo.com

allison, thomas, meghan and elizabeth said...

HI COURTNEY. I HOPE YOU WOULD INVITE ME.

ALLISON (BARLOW) YOUNG

FROM HIGHLAND HIGH

ALLIE41481@AOL.COM

Whitney said...

Court,

He is so precious. How are you hanging in? I would love an invite to your new blog so that we can stay in touch...

Love Always,

Whitney

whitney.burrill@gmail.com

alriggells said...

Me too...thanks for the update, and CONGRATS. I am so happy for you. How are things going thus far, it has been a week. My e-mail is alriggels_loves_sports@yahoo.com

LOVES
Alisa

Savannah said...

Hey Courtney...I know I'm not on your blog now, but I've been keeping up to date on it. Just wondering if I could be on the private one.

email is vanna1@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Savannah Savelkoul(Brecht)