Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Belly Update

We've been pretty boring lately so I don't have any fun pictures, but here's a week 33 update for those of you who have been asking. I have to say though, this picture does NOT do me justice. I swear I am much, much bigger in real life! I think I need to get myself one of these t-shirts because I keep bumping into people and getting stuck in tight spaces that I forget I can't fit through!

7 comments:

Katie M. said...

oh my heck court. You look mmmazing. I'm not going to hide my envy because seriously, 33 weeks and you're looking that fine?? Wow.

I can't believe you're that far, Court! Pretty soon, you'll be 36, then 39, then BAM! Baby will be 3 weeks old. Time is a flyer.

brie said...

Your big belly is adorable - and can I just say that I'm honestly jealous?! So excited and jealous for your new baby! (You look great, btw...:)

Katie said...

Court, you look amazing! The joys of having a big belly. My big problem was eating and having everything land on my belly.

Julie said...

You look way cute court! I have that same shirt in yellow...I love it!

Keely said...

AW! You look so awesome! Thanks for the pic. :)

KevandChels said...

Woohhooo! Just a few more weeks! Do you have names picked out? I got your message about residency in Utah and who knows, maybe. We did apply there, at the last minute because we felt like we should?! What does that mean? Who knows:) But it sure would be fun to get back to the mountains and so many fun friends in Utah! Best of luck the next few weeks. XOXOXO

Heidi said...

what a cute mommy! hang in there love bug- soon your little bundle of joy will be on the outside :)