I really need to get back to blogging. I need the outlet, a place where I can be real, something to keep me accountable, and writing is truly therapeutic for me. The last month or so things have been a little rough. We've had some great moments (like our little vacay to St. George and Vegas, several date nights sans kids, a Johnny date to the Real Game, and some other springtime activities) but there have also been some really hard days in between. Getting the stomach flu last week REALLY wiped me out and it's frustrating how one little bug can set me back for a while. But I'm working hard to get things back on track because I want to have lots of energy to have a killer summer jam-packed with all kinds of crazy fun.
Here's a little photo update:



I can't believe how big these kids are getting! I'm going to do a more thorough update on my family blog, but this little (almost) 4 month old now has her two bottom teeth!

2 comments:
Your kids are just sooooo adorable! I love that last pic of Hannah. What a sweetheart! I just want to pick her up and give her a big smooch.
Aw! I LOVE the pics. :) I am currently under the weather so I know what you mean- except I have the luxury of taking nyquil and sleeping if I need to. I am here to help if you need anything! :)
Post a Comment